- All students are encouraged to perform in public as much as possible.
- Payment is expected at each lesson or every other lesson. Any variations to this will need to be discussed with me at the beginning of study.
- You must give 24 hours notice of a cancellation (except for emergencies) of a lesson or you will be charged. I too, will live by this rule and give you notice if I am unable to make a lesson.
- All students are encouraged to learn to read music. If you are interested, we can add time onto your lesson where you can learn to read, I have various workbooks that can help in this process.
- From time to time, you will be asked to purchase music books or digital music files to aid in your study of voice.
"When teaching private voice, the student it of the utmost importance. I will dedicate my energies to providing an atmosphere of learning, creating and working toward the goal of a better sounding voice by providing good technique, music education and a lesson tailored to the need of the student. I will be accessible as a teacher for questions, advise and support at anytime, and I will do my best to provide the student with performance opportunities as they arise.-Mary